1. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs incurred for travel, meals, and other reasonable costs necessary to perform these services.
2. The deposit is non-refundable. If the client cancels the session without a reasonable cause the photographer reserves the right to not reschedule. If photographer fails to appear at the specified time and location, the deposit shall be refundedin full to the Client.
3. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographeed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer's direction; pre-shoot consultations; etc. Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
4. Session Fee's do not include prints, products, or digital images. Prints, products, and digital images are purchased seperately.
5. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays.
6. In the unlikely event that the Photographer is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that prevents him or her from photographing the event, the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule the event.